Men’s Journal sat with Dr. Graham Wood, scientific director of Neptune Wellness Solutions, to discuss the various benefits of krill oil.
In this instructional video you will learn more about:
- The benefits of omega-3 fatty acids
- What is the right dosage of Omega3 in your diet
- The difference between good and bad fats
- What exactly is krill oil?
- Is Krill Oil Beneficial to Brain Health?
Ocean Remedies Krill Oil is a natural source of omega-3 fatty acids (EPA and DHA). It has been shown that the omega-3 fatty acids in krill oil are absorbed 2.5 times better than fish oil *, with no reflux or fishy aftertaste. It also has a higher phospholipid content than other brands. Find out more about krill oil at oceanremedies.com.
Subscribe to YouTube for access to exclusive equipment videos, celebrity interviews and more!