I tested the new Blackwolf pre-workout.
The makers say it will take your training to the next level and help you get into the best shape of your life.
Whether you're looking to gain muscle, lose weight, or improve your athletic performance, this stuff should help you with that.
But does it really work and deserve a place in your supplement stack, or is it better to go straight to the bin?
Read on to find out!
What is the Blackwolf Pre-Workout?
The Blackwolf Pre-Workout comes in powder form and is mixed with water about 15 minutes before training.
It was developed by MuscleClub Limited, a nutritional supplement company founded by a group of fitness professionals with a passion for healthy living.
Distraught by the pre-workout "bro science" plaguing the fitness scene and the plethora of cheap, ineffective supplements, Blackwolf decided to do a pre-workout with something special.
Blackwolf contains proven ingredients in optimal quantities that provide you with all the energy, concentration and performance enhancement benefits you need to survive even the toughest workouts without unpleasant side effects.
Its unique formula is backed by numerous scientific studies and is trusted by several top athletes such as the Olympic swimmer Ekaterina Avramova and the professional boxer Ekow "The Engine" Essuman.
To understand more about why the Blackwolf Pre-Workout is so effective, I decided to take a closer look at the science and research behind its ingredients.
How does Blackwolf work?
Blackwolf contains everything you need to train at the top of your game.
It's filled with 11 research-backed ingredients that:
- Increase your energy and concentration
- Reduce fatigue and speed up recovery
- Improvement of athletic performance
- Increase the intensity of your workout
- Maximize your stamina
Unlike some other pre-workout supplement manufacturers, Blackwolf is 100% transparent about the ingredients:
Before I get into what happened when I tried Blackwolf, let's take a look at the science behind the ingredients and see why they're so effective:
- L-citrulline malate: This study found that citrulline malate boosted blood circulation and increased nitric oxide levels, which relieved muscle soreness and smothered fatigue. It also improves athletic performance and increases endurance.
- Beta alanine: Beta-alanine blocks lactic acid from building up by increasing the amount of carnosine in your muscles. This study found that it can also improve athletic performance.
- Creatine Monohydrate: Hundreds of scientific studies have shown that creatine improves endurance, strength, and strength. This study found that creatine monohydrate (CM) increased lean mass in a group of bodybuilders by an average of 2 kg in just 8 weeks!
- Betaine anhydrous: This clinical study found that betaine helps boost protein synthesis, which leads to greater strength and muscle gains.
- L-arginine alpha-ketoglutarate: AAKG is a non-essential amino acid that has been shown to boost nitric oxide production and significantly increase power and power output.
- Caffeine anhydrous (Green apple and blue raspberry flavors only): This dehydrated form of caffeine has been shown to reduce fatigue and help improve strength and cardiovascular endurance. This study found that caffeine anhydrous when taken just before a workout improved resistance training performance.
- Taurine: This study found that taurine supplementation reduced fatigue and allowed muscles to contract with more force while reducing recovery times.
- L-tyrosine: It is scientifically proven that L-tyrosine increases mood and motivation, increases stamina, and decreases fatigue.
- Dynamin: Dynamine gives you clean energy instantly without feeling nervous or wired.
- Coconut water powder: Coconut water is packed with electrolytes that will keep you well hydrated during your workout.
- Bioperine: Bioperine is essentially piperine, the main alkaloid in black pepper, and it was shown in this study to have significant anti-inflammatory effects. It has also been shown to increase the bioavailability of other minerals.
- DMAE and Huperzine (Only in the Fruit Punch flavor): Acetylcholine is an important neurotransmitter that increases focus and alertness; DMAE increases the production of acetylcholine, while Huperzine slows down the breakdown of acetylcholine and gives you a massive cognitive boost.
Blackwolf is packed with science-based, workout-enhancing ingredients, so it's easy to see why it's gaining popularity online.
You will find that Blackwolf comes in three flavors:
- Green apple
- Blue raspberry
- Fruit punch (decaffeinated)
If you are a night owl and prefer to exercise in the evening, you can opt for the caffeine-free "Fruit Punch" flavor.
It's loaded with DMAE and Huperzine to help boost your focus and energy without keeping you up all night.
My Blackwolf Results - is it Worth the Money?
I've tried tons of pre-workouts over the years.
A good one is supposed to give you a nice, clean boost in energy, concentration, and performance so you can hit the gym and crush your workouts.
Unfortunately, most of them are so full of crap that they'll end up giving you a headache, draining your energy, and ruining your workout.
After looking at the ingredients and hearing all the great things people were saying about Blackwolf, I was excited to try it out.
Since I'm quite sensitive to caffeine and didn't want to have a headache or nervousness, I opted for the caffeine-free Fruit Punch flavor.
Shipping is free and it arrived a few days later.
I was impressed right away.
Blackwolf mixes easily with water and tastes very good.
The fruit punch flavor is delicious and there weren't any lumps or gritty bits left in my shaker bottle.
I started drinking Blackwolf around 10am, within 15 minutes I was feeling super energetic and focused. It really helped me wake up and come alive.
Pumped up and ready, I press the weights and start my back training.
I was in such a good mood and felt very focused.
Sometimes my workouts are total strain, but after using Blackwolf I've lifted heavier, crushed my sets, and increased my repetitions.
After about 30 minutes, I was super pumped and managed to do a killer workout.
I didn't feel tired after showering either. I still had a nice clean energy that felt great for the rest of the day.
I've been using it for a couple of weeks now and am very impressed with Blackwolf.
I feel like my training is on a different level and I'm seeing big changes in my athleticism and physique.
It's consistent too. I get the same amazing effects every time I use it with no errors.
So far I haven't noticed any negative side effects either. headaches, nervousness, tiredness or the like. Only positive results.
I'm almost out of my first tub so I'll be ordering more soon.
My girlfriend likes it too!
If you're looking for a pre-workout that will give you loads of clean energy and help you train like a beast so you can take your fitness and physique to the next level, give Blackwolf a try!
Click here to visit the Blackwolf official website and see what she can do for you!
Thanks for reading, have fun chopping up your workouts!
This content is provided by our partners on blackwolf.com